A21 - EVO-FINANCIALS
is a fully integrated network business accounting
software & business management tool designed to
provide complete financial visibility. A true
32-bit Windows application it works on MS
Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista. Available from
license to 10-concurrent users license.
Developed since 1996, A21 Evo-Financials is a easy-to-use, real
time and online system that reduces duplication
of work. The auto-posting engine makes
accounting simple, fast and accurate. Built-in user-definable parameters allow for
very flexible implementation, besides allowing
for powerful reporting.
A21 Evo-Financials Modules
A21 EVO-FINANCIALS comes in 10 modules, comprising
General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts
Receivables, Inventory Control, Sales Order,
Purchase Order, Cash Book, Fixed Assets, MIS
Analysis and System Manager.
- A complete and fully integrated financial accounting system
- Built-in distribution system i.e. Sales and Purchase modules
- Built-in comprehensive Inventory Control with advance features
- An easy-to-operate system that users can be quickly effective
- Directly links To MS Word / Excel
- Upgrade path to A21 Enterprise-SQL (MS SQL Server 2005 database)
Who Needs Evo-Financials?
It is suitable for small medium businesses
with multi-users running moderately heavy
transaction volumes in a networked environment.
Industries such as trading, distribution,
manufacturing and service businesses, who needs
multi-currency capabilities will find A21 EVO-FINANCIALS
invaluable. With a wealth of MIS analyses,
business owners can now use of A21 EVO-FINANCIALS to
make more informed business decisions.
- Improve Workflow
- Productivity Gains
- Cost Savings
- Instant accounting power and reports
- Professional looking reports that impresses!
- Send financial data via Internet email
- Powerful, versatile system and much more...
- A business management tool that grows
as your business grows
Recommended Operating Environment
Evo-Financials does not support 64-bit O/S; and any
operating systems outside the above list are not supported. If you run
inside virtual machines nder Unix or Mac environment, there
may be printing issues associated with drivers and this is not
- Windows 2000 Workstation & Server SP4 (32-bit)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista Home Premium/Pro (32-bit)
- Windows 2008 R2 Server (32-bit)
There had been various request for Evo-Financials to be installed in
Windows 7 and Win 8 environment. In certain cases the system work but
we experienced connectivity and related data issues from some customers
who had done so. As such we DO NOT recommend nor install for
customers; users who can install such on their own, do so at their